12th May 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Production Engineering?

Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma course in Production Engineering, I have done my Diploma on 10th basis. Now I want to study more. So can you please share some idea about such courses which will help me to get job in future?

17th May 2019, 02:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses for Diploma holder in Production Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my Diploma course in Production Engineering, I have done my Diploma on 10th basis. Now I want to study more. So can you please share some idea about such courses which will help me to get job in future?

Candidates after completion of the Diploma in Production Engineering can study BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering for better job prospects. BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering is one of the best courses to pursue for the Diploma in Production Engineering candidates. After completion of the BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering, they can get various jobs in government and private organizations. Therefore, it is recommended to study BE or BTech in Mechanical Engineering for the Diploma holder in Production Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?