25th December 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

Hello
What can I do after completing
my diploma in mechanical engineering???????
I don't want to do b.tech...........
But i haven't got any job.........
so tell me some job related course

26th December 2014, 07:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?

As you have completed "Diploma in Mechanical Engineering" you might have got some basic knowledge of What Mechanical stream is all about? and Some scientific and other techniques involved in Mechanical Engineering stream.Mechanical Engineering discipline is very good ancient branch and has good scope in India and abroad.

The best career option after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is "AIME" apart from B.E/B.Tech.

There are other courses or softwares to learn to get job easily in respective fields are,
@ AutoCad (Computer Aided Design)
@ PRO E (Pro-Engineer)
@ Solid Words CAD (3 Dimensional)
@ Ansys
@ CATIA (very Important)
@ Solid Edge
@ GAMBIT
@ Abaqus
@ Autodesk Inventor
@ Matlab
@ CAD Avenue and many more

So if you start undergoing "Certification courses" in the above software knowledge, you can definitely become tutor or mentor in above related courses institute.So that you can indirectly create Job Employment for you in Mechanical Department (in the stream which you studied).

Other than this option, you can also join and get membership in AMIE. IEI Institution of Engineers India is a national organization especially for Engineers in India.Firstly you can join IEI as a fellow and then become a Member.Later of course you can become Associate Member (AMIE) and many more.Top core mechanical companies recruit candidates who are certified by IEI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?