31st December 2011, 12:13 AM
tittu_paul

Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?

Sir,
I am a 3rd year B tech mechanical engineering student.I am interested in automobiles and drawings.Which is the best suitable course for me for job oriented higher studies?Kindly list the qualifications, fees details and job opportunities for the specified courses

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks?
  2. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad? -- [New]
  3. How should I do one year job oriented diploma course after completing BCA? Details about diploma institute and its fee structure?
  4. Any career courses after passing class 10th CBSE
  5. Which are the job oriented courses after completing B.Com degree? What is the fee structure?
  6. What should I do after completion of B.Com with 47%?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between ME and MS pursuing BE in EEE?
  8. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  9. Which are the courses for higher studies in HAL Bangalore after diploma? What is the fee structure?
  10. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Placement Oriented Short Term Courses After B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the best option for me after doing M.Com?
  13. How can I be placed in BHEL after completing MCA with 72%
  14. What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?
  15. What can I do after completing B.Tech CSE?
  16. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  17. What to do after completing BSc IT?
  18. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
2nd January 2012, 03:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?

The best higher study for you will be to do M.Tech. You can do the same in Automobile engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc. according to your area of interest. For joining M.Tech you should clear the GATE exam. Some of the universities conduct separate entrance exam. The qualification needed for the same is to have completed B.Tech from a recognized University. You should visit the official website of the college you want to pursue to know the details about admission, fee structure, etc.
10th January 2013, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?

i have completed m.sc.(electronics& communication). I haven't any job.because of average student aswell asbelong to midleclass . Can you give some suitable idea for my better future.pls my email id- [email protected]
7th February 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Is 60% aggregate necessary for admission in Mtech IIT apart from the GATE course
29th October 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

which is the best suitable job oriented courses
after 2
4th March 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED D.PHARM AND B.SC.WHAT SHOULD I DOAFTER THIS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?