10th January 2023, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry for diploma holders in BIT Drug

I am doing diploma in Civil. I want to do BE in BIT, durg. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year in BIT through lateral entry? tell me about the procedure. Hoping to get reply soon..
Thank you

7th June 2023, 09:55 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Lateral entry for diploma holders in BIT Drug

I apologize, but I couldn't find any specific information regarding a lateral entry scheme for diploma holders in BIT Drug. It's possible that BIT Drug refers to a specific institution or program that is not widely known or recognized. Without more context or details about the institution or program, it is challenging to provide accurate information.

If BIT Drug refers to a specific college or university, I recommend visiting their official website or contacting their admissions department directly for information about any lateral entry schemes or admission policies for diploma holders. They will be able to provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding the eligibility criteria, application process, and any specific requirements for diploma holders seeking lateral entry into their programs.
30th June 2023, 10:34 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Lateral entry for diploma holders in BIT Drug

BITS Pilani does not have provision for lateral entry in BE Hons program for Diploma holders in Engineering or B.Sc grads.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?