20th April 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?

Sir, I have passed two years ITI course in electronic mechanic and I want to take a diploma course, hence please let me know about lateral entry. Which institutions are offering diploma courses for ITI pass candidates in Bangalore. Thanks

1st May 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Lateral entry into Diploma from ITI?

I have been completed ITI I want to do diploma in electrical & electronics engineering through distance from AITUC aproved college please give me a details inAP/Tamilnadu

2nd June 2014, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir iam iti student iam complete my iti fitter trade but bhadravathi master are saying iti application are not come what is this sir magr internet batawai kai wo to 25/5/2014 ko hi issued kardiye karko bhol raha hai

3rd July 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed iti in civil trade and I want to take mining in gov college then how to take what is the procedure...pls tell me

9th December 2014, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED ITI FROM ELECTRICAL WITH 75%. NOW I WANT TO TAKE DIRECT ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA COLLEGE. PLEASE TELL ME LIST OF COLLEGE OF ALLAHABAD(UTTAR PRADESH)

1st April 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE PASSED ITI ELECTRICAL WITH 78% IN 2013 . NOW I WANT TO TAKE DIRECT ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA COLLEGE IN CHHATTISGARH. PLEASE SUGGEST ME LIST OF COLLEGE IN CHHATTISGARH

28th June 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir,how to get diploma in mechanical engineering through lateral entry scheam after finishing the iti draughtsman mechanic with 73%,and 10th with 77% and 2 with 73%.

18th April 2016, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir please tell me colleges for iti to diploma in jharkhand.
I have passed my iti with 85% in automobile

24th June 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed iti electroniics with 74% in the year2014 please tell me the college in telangana

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?