29th November 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University?

Hello friends, I want to secure admission to Motherhood University for studying for a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I would like to know about the latest syllabus of this course which is available at this university.

30th November 2020, 06:42 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University?

Latest syllabus of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University are as mentioned below:-
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
Applied Mechanics
Applied Sciences
Engineering Materials
Engineering Drawing
Computer Basics
Technical Documentation
Manufacturing Processes I
Strength of Materials
Elementary Civil Engineering
Machine Drawing
Basics of Thermal Engineering
Electrical Technology
Thermal Engineering
Fluid Mechanics
Industrial Management
Electronics
Applied Thermal Engineering
Manufacturing Processes II
Computer Integrated Manufacturing
Theory of Machines
CNC Machines
Power Plant Engineering
Automobile Engineering
Metrology and Instrumentation
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?