29th November 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Motherhood University for studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this university for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

30th November 2020, 09:24 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University?

Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University can be seen below.

You must have completed 10th from recognized university .

Admission will done on merit basis of matriculation score.
30th November 2020, 10:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University?

Candidates must have passed class 10th with science and maths as core subjects with 35 % or more marks in aggregate from.a recognised board or university...

Those who have passed 10th standard or equivalent with agriculture are also.eligible...
1st December 2020, 08:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

---- Educational qualification required to secure a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering admission in Motherhood University----

The candidate should have passed 10th with science, English, and mathematics as a compulsory subjects. 35% marks in the qualifying examination for General/OBC category as well as SC/ST category.

Admission will be based on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure laid by the University.
University Mein conduct its own Entrance Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?