3rd May 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism?

Hello friends, I want to secure admission to Times School of Journalism for studying for a Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English course. I would like to know about the latest syllabus of this course which is available at this institute.

5th May 2020, 08:06 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism?

Latest syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism English admission in Times School of Journalism are as follows:-

Semester 1-
Media and Society
Media Laws and Ethics
Reporting and Editing for Print Media
Integrated Marketing Communications
Techniques for Graphic Communication and Visual Design
Advanced Photography
Contemporary Issues I
Cultural Education

Semester 2-
Critical Approach to Communication Theories
Communication Research
Advanced Skills in Broadcast Journalism
Animation and Web Designing
New Media and Digital Culture
Environment and Social Issues
Contemporary Issues II
Value Program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?