26th January 2019, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma Yoga course in West Bengal?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interested in Yoga. I want to study Diploma course in this Yoga. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Yoga anywhere in West Bengal. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

1st February 2019, 09:26 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma Yoga course in West Bengal?

List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma Yoga course in West Bengal:-

Institute of Alternative and Medicine and research, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone number - 9831052162
2nd February 2019, 08:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with admission procedure to study Diploma Yoga course in West Bengal?

List of colleges with admission procedure to study in diploma yoga course in West Bengal:-

Institute of Alternative Medicine and Research,
8 A Diamond Harbour Road, South End Trade Centre( 2nd Floor), Thakurpukur Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: (033)2 4530 788

Admission procedure :-
Admission to the program of diploma in Yoga is required to meet the eligibility criteria as set by respective college.
Candidates should have completed their 12th examination in any relevant stream. They should have good fluency in english language both in terms of written and spoken english.

Candidates are needed to download the application forms from the online portal of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?