14th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?

Sir, I have completed my MCA from Sikkim Manipal University. Now I want to do a B.Ed course from any recognised college in West Bengal so that I can appear in the School Service Commission exams of West Bengal. Could you please give me enough information regarding the procedure and required qualification to get admission in B.Ed colleges in West Bengal ? Could you please send me detailed addresses of various B.Ed colleges in West Bengal ?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  2. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  3. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  4. Is B.Ed degree valid in West Bengal SSC?
  5. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for new B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  7. List of the best colleges in which I can get after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE? List of the best colleges in West Bengal?
  8. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  10. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  11. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  12. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  13. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
  14. Does a candidate of other state eligible to do Graduation in West Bengal?
  15. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  17. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  18. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
18th February 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?

Sir, i have completed my graduation in chemistry hons with 48% marks under Burdwan university.I want to know whether i am eligible for B.Ed or not.
18th February 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?

I am a teacher.I scored 48% marks in B A and M A.May I get the chance of doing B ED.
21st February 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission to B.Ed Course under North Bengal University. I am sitting for my final BA(Hons) in May'2011. I have 65% marks in Part I & II. Final result will come in July'11. Am I eliogible ? From where I can down load admission form?

D K Sarkar
[email protected]
21st February 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i scoored 405 marks in graduate with hons . may i do B.Ed.
21st February 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for b.ed education?
21st February 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher.I scored 45% marks in B.A.May I get the chance of doing B.ED in WestBengal.
22nd February 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have scored 48% in english honours, but if i count all my pass subjects it comes to 51%, am i eligible to do b.ed(pass)?
22nd February 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the name of the ssc granted Bed College in westbengal?
25th February 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

give me the list of best BA. colleges with Bed.degree
25th February 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

iamdeputedb.edcourserelaxsationmarks
26th February 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

can the north bengal university arranged counselling for bed. addmision in session 2011-12 same as kalyani university?
3rd March 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Are biotechnology and microbiology students are eligible for S.S.C. & B.Ed.????
7th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How can a deputed candidate complete his/her B.Ed with 45% marks in post graduation?
7th March 2011, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

how can a deputed candidate complete his/her B.Ed degree?
17th March 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i am arup. i am a deputed teacher having 48% marks in graduation. am i elegible to admit b ed in west bengal as regular base? i am general category . plz reply by e mail [email protected] [2011-2012 session] i have 6yrs exprience
23rd March 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a permanent teacher of English (Hons)/ M.A with 45% , But I have to complete the B.ED Course. How is it possible as per the norms of NCTE.
31st March 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am finished BCA degree so iam joining BED COURCE? say yes or no sir
13th April 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a BSc graduate. am i eligible to do BEd english
24th May 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SHOW ME VACANCY'S OF BED TRAINING UNDER COLLEGES OF KALYANI UNIVERSITY OF MATH SUBJECT
26th May 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

is it mandatory to have b.ed completed before appearing for the SSC exam 2011?
I have completed graduation with english(H) securing 51%
plz reply to my mail id [email protected]
8th June 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Are biotechnology and microbiology students are eligible for S.S.C. & B.Ed.????
9th June 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the revised date for b.ed councelling for the session 2011-2012 under kalyani university
9th June 2011, 06:42 PM
dhani12345

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?

Hi,

You have minimum 50% in your 12th..then you
are defiantly eligible..
14th June 2011, 01:14 PM
chakraborty_1232

Hi I subasish chakraborty I completed MCA from Punjab Technical University in Distance mode may i eligible for WB.SSC exam?
24th June 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the list of colleges in west bengal/kolkakta that offers B.Ed in life science?
18th July 2011, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

The deputed teachers who have two years full time teaching experience can have their B ed degree from IGNOU.
28th July 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

am subrata. i am having 38% marks in graduation. am i elegible to admit b ed in west bengal as regular base in private collage? i am sc category . plz reply by e mail [email protected] [2011-2012 session]
8th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to know new rule for deputed teacher in b.ed course?
13th August 2011, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I, Sims Saha (Sengupta) having 41% in Graduation from B.U. in 2004. Doing MSc from DDE. Please let me know Eligibility criteria and procedure of B.Ed. course with list of colleges.
16th August 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i am a deputed candidate . someone tell me that i should exempted from bounding to do b.ed course within 2012 in west bengal and get relaxation upto 31st march 2014 ?
29th August 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir
can i do two course simultaneously like MSc (in distance mode) and B.Ed (regular) and submit the same in SSC Examination? priyabrata
30th August 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have cmpleted b.sc pass in zoology with 49.7% marks from west bengal state university 2011,can i eligible for ssc exam 2011???
31st August 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 47% marks in B.A.(eng. Hons.) and I have scored 51% in M.A. Now my question is that whether I will be able or not to do B.ED.
28th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to know eligibility criteria for b.ed. course for school service commission w.b.
1st October 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i am a deputed teacher having 47% marks in graduation. am i elegible to admit b ed in west bengal as regular base? i am general category . plz reply by e mail [email protected]
13th October 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Plz Give me the list of colleges which take Bca graduates ib B ed in Kolkata
3rd November 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

When the next session of B.ed in west bengal will start? Is there is any chance to take admission in current session?
4th November 2011, 01:05 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hii dear,

You have minimum 50% in your 12th..then you
are definitely eligible..
good luck
thank you
9th November 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am Dipika.I have passed b.sc. in physics with 64.5% from uluberia college,under Calcutta university.when next session of b.ed. will start?Am i eligible for it?tell me about some b.ed colleges of my subject in my email, [email protected].
8th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have 45% plus no in B.A also belong in reserve category. May I get any chance for taking admission without attending class with low cost? If there any ............then plz mail me [email protected]
24th December 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibilty criteria and procedure for biotechnology student for West Bengal School Service Comission and B.ED?
2nd January 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

can i am eligible for ssc exam of west bengal?my subject combination is hons.in chemistry with botany and zoology.and i completed my graduation from outside of west bengal?
5th January 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

CAN I AM ELIGIBLE FOR SSC EXAM OF WEST BENGAL? MY SUBJECT COMBINATION IS HONOURS IN PHYSICS WITH CHEMISTRY AND GEOLOGY. AND I COMPLETED MY GRADUATION FROM OUTSIDE OF WEST BENGAL?
-RAJESH KUMAR PRAMANIK,JAMSHEDPUR, MOB.09835187583
7th January 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have 43% in B.SC Hons in mathematics but have more than 50% in aggregate combined with pass and hons subject.I also have 52% in M.SC part 1.Can I eligible for B.ED ?
8th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a deputed teacher in W.B. having marks 49% in Hons. Am I eligible for B.Ed. in West Bengal ?
9th January 2012, 01:39 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in B.Ed
Then please go through these eligibility criteria for B.Ed

Eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation with minimum 40% marks .

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate must be within 21 to 30 years.

3.Backlog criteria :
The candidate should not have any pending backlog

For more details you can see these attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 1.B.Ed.RevisedSyllabus.pdf(282.4 KB, 419 views)
File Type: pdf B.Ed.pdf(255.7 KB, 857 views)
20th January 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have passed B.A.(H) in English with 51.5% from Raja N.L.Khan Women's College under Vidyasagar University and M.A.Part-1 with 53% & Part-2 result is still awaited.
Will I be able to appear in B.Ed Entrance Exam in west Bengal?
Further I want to know when B.Ed Entrance Exam in west Bengal will be conducted .
I will be highly obliged if you please inform all these things regarding B.Ed in my email: [email protected]
28th January 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

HOW IS THE MERIT LIST MADE FOR B ED ADMISSION?
29th January 2012, 01:19 PM
mani_baban

Dear friend,
If you are interested in B.Ed
Then please go through these eligibility criteria for B.Ed

Eligibility criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
The candidate should complete graduation with minimum 40% marks .

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate must be within 21 to 30 years.

3.Backlog criteria :
The candidate should not have any pending backlog
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?