18th February 2018, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma?

Sir/Mam, I am a diploma holder in automobile engineering from my state technical institute and would like to do the degree course in the same course. Therefore kindly advice me if there is any government college or govt aided college where I can do my degree course. And if such college is not available please let me know other courses I can do with my diploma course in automobile diploma. waiting for your reply. and also know about qualification?
Sir, send me the list of colleges in Maharashtra only.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  2. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  3. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  6. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  7. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Am I eligible marine engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  9. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  12. Procedure to apply for a job in any Multi National Automobile company after completion of diploma in automobile engineering with 6 years experience?
  13. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  15. List of jobs to apply after completion of automobile engineering?
  16. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  17. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  18. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
25th February 2018, 09:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma?

List of colleges offering Bachelor's Degree in Automobile Engineering after Diploma in Maharashtra:

There are several colleges that are offering this Bachelor's Degree in Automobile Engineering course after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Maharashtra. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, these are the colleges.

<> Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur
Ph. No: 099709 31122
http://www.gcoec.ac.in/gcoec/

<> Government College of Engineering, Amravati
Ph. No: 078669 46471
http://www.gcoea.ac.in/home

You will be required to appear in college's entrance examination or state level lateral entry engineering entrance examination for pursuing Bachelor's Degree after diploma in automobile engineering course. Hence, I would suggest you to contact them before getting admission in the concerned college.
25th February 2018, 12:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma?

List of colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering in Maharashtra:-

Apex Institute of Management

Ashokrao Mane Polytechnic

Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic

Dhaneshwar Vidyapeeth

Excel College of Higher Education

GH Raisoni Polytechnic

Gourishankar Polytechnic

Eminent Institute of Management and Technology.
25th February 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am a diploma holder in automobile engineering from my state technical institute and would like to do the degree course in the same course. Therefore kindly advice me if there is any government college or govt aided college where I can do my degree course. And if such college is not available please let me know other courses I can do with my diploma course in automobile diploma. waiting for your reply. and also know about qualification?
Sir, send me the list of colleges in Maharashtra only.

List of colleges to apply for automobile engineering after completion of diploma is given below:

Anna University - Official Website

PSG College of Technology - Official Website

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website

Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research - Official Website

Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies - Official Website

Eswari Engineering College - Official Website

GRT Institute of Engineering and Technology - Official Website
25th February 2018, 01:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of top automobile engineering colleges in India:

Sathyabama University, Chennai.
Jeppiaar Nagar, old Mamallapuram Road it Highway, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Anna University, Chennai
Sardar Patel Road College of Engineering Chennai,
Tamil Nadu.

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
40, GST Road, Saint Thomas Mount Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

IIT Delhi, Delhi Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi.

IIT Roorkee, Roorkee Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.

Madras Institute of Technology, Madras College of Engineering, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.

Kohinoor Technical Institute, Pune.
JM road Deccan Gymkhana Pune, Maharashtra.
25th February 2018, 01:45 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges to apply for Automobile Engineering in Maharashtra after completion of diploma:-

Dr. NP Hirani Institute of Polytechnic

Eminent Insititute of Management and Technology

Gourishankar Polytechnic

Excel College of Higher Education

Gh Raisoni Polytechnic

Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic.
25th February 2018, 03:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering automobile engineering in Maharashtra:

Amity University, Mumbai.

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Pune.

Indian Institute for aeronautical engineering, Pune.

Dr D Y Patil School of Engineering and Technology, Pune.

Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.

MH Saboo siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai.
25th February 2018, 09:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

As you have completed diploma in automobile engineering and want to do bachelors degree in automobile engineering then here below are details regarding institutes offering bachelors degree in automobile engineering after having diploma course:-

List of Institutes Offer B.Tech Automobile Engineering Course in Maharashtra:-
  1. Government College of Engineering and Research, Pune
  2. Excel College of Higher Education, Mumbai
  3. Dr. Bapuji Salunkhe Institute of Engineering and Technology, Kolhapur
  4. ABS Institute of Education and Management, Nagpur
  5. Sanjeevan Engineering and Technology Institute, Kolhapur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?