12th June 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?

Sir i am Dr. Kenny from Imphal. I had finished my post graduate in internal medicine in 2011. Now I want to go for fellowship course in non-invasive cardiology in India. Please tell the name of the colleges or hospital where fellowship courses in non-invasive cardiology is available and the procedure of getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do fellowship in Non Invasive cardiology in India?
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?
  3. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  4. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of colleges with fee expense which offer MBBS and MD in Cardiology in Abroad?
  6. Procedure to study MD in Cardiology in UK after completing MBBS?
  7. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Diploma in Cardiology for 12th student?
  9. List of colleges in Delhi and pattern of Diploma in Cardiology program? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer Post Graduation in Cardiology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  12. What is the procedure for taking admission in best MBA government colleges?
  13. Is it worth taking admission in IITs for direct 2nd year admission? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure and total fee to study MD in Cardiology in Vellore Institute for MBBS Doctor of Bangladesh?
  15. List of colleges for fellowship of embryology in India? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of institutes in India offering direct superspeciality after MBBS in cardiology or endocrinology?
  17. List of Hospitals which offer Physiotherapy Internship to BPT final year student? Procedure and requirement to apply?
  18. Are internships helpful in placements? Which internship to opt for? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2015, 11:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?

You can apply for fellowships in following hospitals

1. The BM Birla Heart Research Centre, 1/1, National Library Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 3040 3040

2. Calcutta Heart Clinic and Hospital, HC Block, Sector-3, Bidhan Nagar, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2358 5735

3. Dr. Tapas Raychaudhury, Woodlands Multi Speciality Hospital, 8/5 Alipur Road
Kolkata, Phone: 033 2456 7075

4. Ruby General Hospital, Kasba Golpark, E. M. Bypass, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 6091
6th September 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?

Which institute provide Fellowship in non invasive cardiology post Pgdcc in India ?
13th February 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

List of college or Hospital for studying 1 year fellowship in Non invasive cardiology at kolkota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?