9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course

Sir, I have passed 10th and now want to study Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course. Please tell me about colleges available for it in Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  2. List of best colleges of Hyderabad to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering course in Maharashtra -- [New]
  4. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Part time B.E in Instrumentation & control engineering in Hyderabad Universities -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Suggestions for a good future after Diploma in Instrumentation & Control?
  7. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  8. Where can I get study material and previous years papers of diploma CET? I have finished diploma in electronics instrumentation and control department
  9. Procedure to get admission to study Part Time Diploma in Chemical Process Instrumentation and Control for ITI in Instrument Mechanic(Chemical Plant) 2nd year candidate? List of colleges in Kerala?
  10. List of colleges to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course from Hyderabad? How much it cost to study this course?
  11. B.Sc graduate can get lateral entry into B.Tech?
  12. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. How to study abroad for my PG? I am a B.Tech instrumentation and control
  14. Colleges offering correspondence Diploma in Instrumentation for ITI holder in Hyderabad?
  15. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  16. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  17. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  18. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
11th February 2018, 03:58 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course

List of colleges in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course is as follows:-

State Board of Technical Education and Training
Address:-
7th floor, BRKR Bhavan, Tankhbubd Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500063
040 23221191, 23222692
040 23220546
11th February 2018, 10:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Hyderabad to study Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering course

List of Institutes offer Diploma in Instrumentation and Control Engineering Course in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh):-
  1. State Board of Technical education and Training, Hyderabad.
  2. Chirala Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh.
  3. AANM and VVRSR Polytechnic, Andhra Pradesh.

So these above mentioned are some of reputed institutes in Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) which offer diploma in instrumentation and control engineering. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions to apply for diploma course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course in instrumentation and control engineering is 10th from government recognized board.
  • Duration of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering is 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?