4th November 2011, 10:52 PM
v.kishor

How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

Hello sir/medam,

I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engg on the base of

12th sci. Now i want to do degree in b tech through distance education.

Please tell information as you have.Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  2. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  3. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering through Distance Education for Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What can I do after completing diploma electronics instrumentation and control?
  5. After completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering how to do part time B.E/B,Tech?
  6. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  7. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  8. Can I applly for electrical engineering? I've done diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  9. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  10. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
  11. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  12. Can a person pursuing B.Tech in instrumentation and control engineering branch apply for IES?
  13. What is the cutoff marks required to join Mechatronics? I have completed diploma in instrumentation and control engineering
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [New]
  15. Can I do B.Sc after completion of Diploma in Instrumentation engineering?
  16. Can I do AMIE after completing diploma in Instrumentation and Control?
  17. Is there any opportunities available for me in railways department after completion of diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  18. How to do B.Tech in distance after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
5th December 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

what job can i do after completing diploma in instrumentation & control
30th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?

what are the courses to get job in petrochemical industries after diploma in instrumentation
4th June 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed diploma in electronics & instrumentation engg. I want to join B-Tech distance education. How can i join what is the procedures? Give me the university details
30th September 2013, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

I have been completed diploma in electronics & instrumentation engg. I want to join B-Tech distance education. How can i join what is the procedures? Give me the university details
20th March 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am completing Diploma Instrumentation &Control Engg. Want to do B.Tech through distance or online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?