29th January 2019, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering 1 year Diploma Social Work course in Delhi and Noida

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma course in Social Work. I want to do this Diploma course of 1 year. So, can I know about the colleges anywhere in Delhi and Noida which provides such Diploma course? Please let me know immediately.

7th February 2019, 12:33 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering 1 year Diploma Social Work course in Delhi and Noida

List of colleges offering one year diploma social work course in Delhi and Noida:-

Indira Gandhi national open University

Royal Institute of Management studies
7th February 2019, 04:18 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering 1 year Diploma Social Work course in Delhi and Noida

List of colleges offering diploma in social work in Delhi:

Lakshmibai college
Ashok Vihar, Delhi.

Lady Shri Ram College for women
Lajpat Nagar, Delhi.
7th February 2019, 11:01 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma course in Social Work. I want to do this Diploma course of 1 year. So, can I know about the colleges anywhere in Delhi and Noida which provides such Diploma course? Please let me know immediately.
Colleges offering 1 year PG Diploma in Social Work course in Delhi and Noida are given below:

- IGNOU - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/49/2

- Royal Institute of Management Studies - http://www.rimseducation.com/index.p...ement-programs
8th February 2019, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can contact following places in Delhi and Noida

- Indian Social Institute, Institutional Area, New Delhi

- Department Of Social Work, University Road, New Delhi

- Center For Social Research, Vasant Kunj, Delhi

- Satyawati College Evening, Ashok Vihar, Delhi

- Institute of Social Studies Trust, Lodhi Road, Delhi
8th February 2019, 09:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

List of colleges offering Social Work Diploma in Delhi:

Delhi School of Social Work
3, Delhi University Road, Delhi,110007.
9th February 2019, 02:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work course is available only in Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) in Delhi and Noida. Candidates who have obtained graduation in any discipline are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Social Work course. Duration of the PG Diploma in Social Work is one year. Candidates can contact the IGNOU Regional Centre for taking admission to the course. Candidates can find the details in the IGNOU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?