29th January 2019, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of Diploma Metallurgical Engineering course in Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic?

H everyone, can I know about the total fee of Diploma course in Metallurgical Engineering which is available in Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic? I need to know because I am looking forward to do this Diploma course in this institute.

9th February 2019, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of Diploma Metallurgical Engineering course in Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic?

Diploma Metallurgical Engineering course in Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic is full time 3 years duration of course. Total program fee for Diploma Metallurgical Engineering course in Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic is around Rs. 33,000/-. Candidates who have passed SSLC/10th standard/equivalent examination, with Science and Mathematics subjects are eligible to get admission in Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?