18th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?

hello
I am studying in 10th class....but
i haven't applied for JEXPO exam.....
the date is over now..and i want to study
diploma course....so i want to know
the colleges anywhere in india which takes
admission but without jexpo.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  2. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  3. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Agriculture for an OBC candidate who have scored 181.25 marks in JEXPO?
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in ECE for JEXPO qualified candidate?
  5. List of colleges providing admission through JEXPO rank?
  6. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  8. List of colleges offering admission through CEED scorecard? Syllabus of CEED?
  9. Can I study Food Processing Diploma if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th?
  10. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech course via JEXPO?
  12. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO for admission in Architecture Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO?
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  16. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 15428 in JEXPO?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
20th January 2015, 11:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?

If you want to get admission in a top recognized Government Polytechnic then entrance exam is the only option available for you. In fact, admission in management quota seats is also through entrance exam. Without appearing for entrance exam it will be very difficult to get admission in a polytechnic college. You may get admission through donation but it will be very expensive and you can get admission in private colleges only. There are many private Polytechnic colleges which are unable to fill the seats after counselling and they offer admission through management quota.
10th July 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?

I want to do electrical engineering with out jexpo exam, is it possible ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?