12th May 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma Event Management course in Madhya Pradesh? Procedure to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I have a keen interested in Event Management. I want to study Diploma course in this Event Management. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Event Management anywhere in Madhya Pradesh. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

16th May 2019, 03:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma Event Management course in Madhya Pradesh? Procedure to secure admission?

List of colleges offering Diploma in Event Management course in Madhya Pradesh:-

Design Solution Institute of Fashion Technology, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

National Institute of Event Management, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

National Institute of Fashion and Modelling, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Eligibility criteria:-
The candidates should have passed 12th or relevant exam with a minimum of 50% marks.
The mass of admission for this course may vary from institute to institute.

Admission process:-
The admission is done based on the marks scored by the student in the the same. Only a very select few conduct their admission through an entrance test.
17th May 2019, 12:38 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma Event Management course in Madhya Pradesh? Procedure to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have a keen interested in Event Management. I want to study Diploma course in this Event Management. Kindly refer some colleges for Diploma in Event Management anywhere in Madhya Pradesh. Also tell me the procedure of admission.

Some of the colleges offering Diploma in Event Management course in Madhya Pradesh are given below:

National Institute of Event Management - Official Website

SIT Xpressn Institute of Fashion and Modeling - Official Website

Design Solution Institute of Fashion Designing - Official Website

Prestige Institute of Management and Research - Official Website

EMDI Institute of Media and Communication - Official Website

Interested candidates have to contact the institute in person and collect the application with prospectus and fill up the application completely & apply with the necessary documents for the admission to study Diploma in Event Management course in the above mentioned colleges. They are admitted to the Diploma in Event Management course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?