12th May 2019, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Amity Institute of Event Management?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Diploma course in Event Management. I want to know that how I can do this Diploma course in Amity Institute of Event Management? Please let me know immediately.

17th May 2019, 12:53 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study Diploma in Event Management in Amity Institute of Event Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am interested to study Diploma course in Event Management. I want to know that how I can do this Diploma course in Amity Institute of Event Management? Please let me know immediately.

Sorry, Amity University does not offer the Diploma in Event Management course. Amity University offers the following program:

MA (Public Relation & Event Management)

You can study the Diploma in Event Management course in various other institutions. You should have basic drawing skills and interest in interior designing to pursue the Diploma in Event Management. You have to collect the application in person from the institute and apply for the admission to study Diploma in Event Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?