30th October 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi everyone, I want to do Diploma course in Tourism and Travel Management. I am searching for the colleges anywhere in Andhra Pradesh. Please let me know that what are the colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing this course? Tell me asap.

5th November 2018, 08:49 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in Andhra Pradesh?

List of colleges offering diploma in tourism and travel management in Andhra Pradesh:-

Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University

Lalitha Kala Kshetram Public Gardens, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

State Board of Technical Education and Training

7th floor, B.R.K.R. Bhavan Tank Bund Road, Haryana, Andhra Pradesh
5th November 2018, 09:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in Andhra Pradesh?

Diploma in tourism and travel management colleges in Andhra Pradesh:-

State Board of Technical Education and Training

7th Floor, B R K R. Bhavan Tankbund Road, Saifabad Haryana, Andhra Pradesh

Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University,
Lalitha Kala kshetram Public Gardens, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
5th November 2018, 10:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Colleges offering Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management in Andhra Pradesh are:

AU - Andhra University
Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003

School of Distance Education-Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
Chinna Waltair Road, Near Andhra Un, Kirlampudi Layout, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003

Acharya Nagarjuna University Centre for Distance Education, Guntur
ANU, Nagarjuna nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?