6th January 2016, 08:34 AM
santhoshkeralahouse

List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma course in Travel and Tourism. Kindly tell me about the colleges which providing this course in Bangalore and also tell me the course fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges along with their details offering part time or short time courses in travel and tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  3. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
  5. List of institutes offering PGD in Travel & Tourism Management in Mumbai? Procedure of admission?
  6. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. What should I take between BBA and BMM for travel and tourism? Which are the colleges in Bangalore?
  9. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses?
  10. Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?
  11. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  13. Tuition fee for diploma in CPA, Travel and Tourism and Public Relations?
  14. List travel and tourism jobs in the government sector?
  15. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  16. List of colleges which offer MBBS in Ukraine? Total fee expenses?
  17. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
12th January 2016, 10:11 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by santhoshkeralahouse View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to do Diploma course in Travel and Tourism. Kindly tell me about the colleges which providing this course in Bangalore and also tell me the course fee expenses.
Here is the list of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism:

Alliance School of Business, Alliance University
Address: Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562106
Phone: 080 3093 8000

International Academy of Management & Entrepreneurship - Bangalore
Address: No. 152/2, Nisarga Campus, Behind The Art of Living, Off Kanakapura Road, Udayapura Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082
Phone:080 3247 7261

Vanguard Business School-Bangalore
Address: 3/A, Hyland Industrial Estate, Garebavipalya, Bommanahalli, Hosur Main Road, Bandepalya, Garvebhavi Palya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068
Phone:080 4903 0111

ISME - International School of Management Excellence
Address: No. 88, Sarjapur Road, Chembanahalli, Near Dommasandra Circle, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562125
Phone:088806 12345

Fees of "Diploma in Travel and Tourism" is around 40k per year in all the above institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?