1st December 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges providing diploma in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh

Sir/Mam, I want to say that I am presently working in government job and I haved passed I.T.I and I want to do polytechnic (diploma) in mechanical branch through distance education so please send me all the distance college list which is placed in ANDHRA PRADESH and provides diploma courses through distance education?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of polytechnic colleges in Andhra Pradesh for distance mode diploma in mechanical
  3. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. List of colleges which offer Distance M.Pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. What are the Diploma courses available to study through Distance Mode for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil Engineering after completing B.Com? List of colleges offering DCE in distance mode in AP?
  8. List of universities offering Ph.D programs distance mode in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. List of colleges offering distance B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh
  10. Requirements to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. List private Diploma colleges for studying Mechanical subject?
  12. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. List of universities to apply for M.Com in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh with important dates -- [New]
  14. How can I get information regarding distance education diploma in EEE in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Can i study Diploma in Horticulture in Andhra Pradesh? List colleges for the course?
  16. Which is the best college to do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 12th?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Ed through distance education in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of universities which offer Distance B.Ed course to B.Sc(Electronics) candidate in Andhra Pradesh?
1st December 2016, 07:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing diploma in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I want to say that I am presently working in government job and I haved passed I.T.I and I want to do polytechnic (diploma) in mechanical branch through distance education so please send me all the distance college list which is placed in ANDHRA PRADESH and provides diploma courses through distance education?
List of colleges providing diploma in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh:-

ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION
Address: Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500029
Phone:0863 234 6207

Government Institute of Printing Technology
Address: East Nehrunagar,Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003
Phone:040 2773 0647

JnGovernment Polytechnic College  
Address: Bapu Nagar, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500013

DA Govt Polytechnic College
Address: Housing Board Colony, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh 523001

Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Address: T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone: 044 2225 4780
2nd December 2016, 12:46 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges providing diploma in distance mode in Andhra Pradesh

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges providing the above mentioned course via distance mode of education, kindly have a look at it;

> ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY CENTRE FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION
Address: Himayatnagar, Hyderabad, langana 500029
Phone:0863 234 6207

> Government Institute of Printing Technology
Address: East Nehrunagar,Marredpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500003
Phone:040 2773 0647

> Government Polytechnic College
Address: Bapu Nagar, Amberpet, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500013

> DA Govt Polytechnic College
Address: Housing Board Colony, Ongole, Andhra Pradesh 523001

> Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology
Address: T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Phone: 044 2225 4780
2nd December 2016, 01:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Colleges in Andhra Pradesh which are providing Diploma in distance mode are given;

Acharya Nagarjuna University - Website Link

Andhra University - Website Link

Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?