1st December 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

When the CET application forms will be available for diploma students?

I am a diploma student I want to know when is the CET application forms are given for diploma students? Where to get the right details on this? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. New CET syllabus for diploma holders? When are the application forms going to be announced?
  2. When will be the CET exam for diploma holders? Where to get the application forms? Date of issue of application forms?
  3. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  4. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  5. How can I get application forms for diploma holders in CET exam?
  6. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
  7. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  8. Month and date of Diploma CET entrance exam? Procedure to fill up the form?
  9. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  10. Where to get the application form for CET for diploma holders
  11. Date of registration of form of BBA of IP university?
  12. Date of sale of forms of MHT CET exam for outside Maharashtra Students?
  13. Karnataka cet application forms 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of sale of PGD CET application forms? From where to get the application forms?
  15. Date of sale of MHT CET forms for students of outside Maharashtra?
  16. Last date of submission of forms of diploma computer? Procedure of CET for diploma in computer science student?
  17. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  18. Where to get DNB CET application forms for June 2010?
1st December 2016, 07:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the CET application forms will be available for diploma students?

The online application form for the CET 2017 for Diploma candidates will be available most probably in the 3rd week of May 2017.
For more details go to the official website of CET.
2nd December 2016, 01:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the CET application forms will be available for diploma students?

There is no such fixed date mentioned for the release of application for Diploma course. However, you need not worry about it as you will be notified about the application forms as and when it is released.
2nd December 2016, 12:12 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma student I want to know when is the CET application forms are given for diploma students? Where to get the right details on this? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

The CET will be conducted in every state at different dates for diploma admissions. Mostly the CET application forms will be available after 10th standard result. So after 10th result you can get the CET application forms for diploma students from the government and government aided polytechnic colleges. One can also contact the polytechnic college for the CET application forms after 10th result. The candidates who have passed 10th standard with over 40% marks are eligible for the entrance examination conducted for the purpose of admission to diploma courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?