20th April 2016, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

List of evening colleges offering Part Time Diploma Electronics course in Bangalore?

Dear Sir,
I am working in a good rich Aerospace company. I want to study Part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in Bangalore. Kindly tell me about the evening colleges providing this course in Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  2. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  3. List of Evening Polytechnic colleges which offer Part Time Diploma in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering in Chennai?
  4. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering masters in medical electronics part time or full time?
  5. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Which are the best evening colleges in Bangalore and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Universities and Colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  8. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  9. How to do part time diploma in DIEE or DEIE? List of the colleges in Coimbatore offering part time diploma course?
  10. How to do B.E Evening course in Bangalore after completing diploma in Electronics?
  11. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  12. Which polytechnic colleges offers evening studies in Diploma in Chennai?
  13. List of colleges offering part time M.E in applied electronics in VLSI?
  14. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  15. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  16. List of colleges which offer Part Time Electrical & Electronics Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Evening diploma colleges and procedure of admission?
  18. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
21st April 2016, 04:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of evening colleges offering Part Time Diploma Electronics course in Bangalore?

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the good colleges offering part time Diploma in Electronics in Bangalore;

1. Acharya Institute of Technology
Address: Dr Sarvepalli Radha Krishna Road, Soldevanahali, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107
Phone:080 2372 2222

2. Acharya BM Reddy College Of Pharmacy
Address: Hesarghatta Road, Soldevanahalli, Chikkabanavara Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090

3. Brindavan College of Engineering
Address: Bagaloor Road, Dwarakanagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560063
Phone:080 2847 8423

4. Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Address: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone: 080 2666 2226

5. Ghousia Polytechnic For Women
Address: Diary Circle, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029
Phone: 25536527, 080 - 25536268

6. MEI Polytechnic
Address: Manjunatha Nagar, Srirampura, Bengaluru, Karnataka
22nd April 2016, 08:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of evening colleges offering Part Time Diploma Electronics course in Bangalore?

List of Colleges offering Part time Diploma in Electronics course in Bangalore:-

Brindavan College of Engineering
Address: Bagaloor Road, Dwarakanagar, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560063
Phone:080 2847 8423

Ghousia Polytechnic For Women
Address: Diary Circle, Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560029
Phone: 25536527, 080 - 25536268

Acharya Institute of Technology
Address: Dr Sarvepalli Radha Krishna Road, Soldevanahali, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560107

Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Address: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone: 080 2666 2226

Acharya BM Reddy College Of Pharmacy
Address: Hesarghatta Road, Soldevanahalli, Chikkabanavara Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560090
25th February 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am working in Bangalore, i want study part time Interior diploma can kindly any one share me about the evening colleges providing this course in Bangalore.
5th April 2022, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I am working in Bangalore, i want study part time electronics and communication diploma can kindly any one share me about the evening colleges providing this course in Bangalore. near to ursc Bangalore,and one more if i have any chance to study the diploma and bsc electronics at a same time ?(diploma for evening batch and Bsc for distance education )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?