9th March 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology to 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I want to join Diploma course
in Fashion Technology after my 10th.
Kindly tell me which are the institutes
providing this course and what entrance I have to give?
Regards
RAM

Related Questions:
  1. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  2. List of some Fashion Technology institutes in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  4. Possibility to study Fashion Technology Diploma course for 10th student?
  5. Can we go for interior designing after graduation in B.Com?
  6. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  7. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Fashion Technology course on 10th basis?
  8. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  10. Can I do interior designing course after 12th commerce?
  11. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  12. Can we go for interior designing after graduating in BCA?
  13. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  14. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  15. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  16. How to join in IIT JEE forums in East delhi Area?
  17. Are there any short term courses related to Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Possibility to study diploma in food technology for 10th passed candidate?
30th May 2015, 11:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology to 10th student? Entrance exam to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to join Diploma course
in Fashion Technology after my 10th.
Kindly tell me which are the institutes
providing this course and what entrance I have to give?
Regards
RAM

List of institutes which offer Diploma in Fashion Technology:

Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management
2nd Floor, raj Building, Opp. K.S.R.T.C Bus Stand, Mavoor Road
Calicut, Kerala
Phone : (0495) 2727478, 3042478
Mobile : 9447885482
B.A. (Fashion Technology)
Advanced Diploma in Computerized Fashion Design

Flower Power Fashion Designing Institute
NH Byepass Road, Palarivattom
Ernakulam, Kerala
Phone : (0484) 2345352
Mobile : 9446528406

Green Institute of Management Studies
Casa Marina Complex, IInd Block, IIIrd Floor, Near A.K.G. Hospital, Talap
Kannur, Kerala
Phone : (0497) 2701675

Aruna Institute of Fashion Designing#9,2nd Floor,Kamaraj Road 2nd Cross,Commercial Street Entrance
Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone : (080) 25594826

Aruna's Institute of Fashion Technology9, Patni Plaza Near Commercial Street, Kamaraj Street
Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone : (080) 25363416, 25594826

Baldwin Women's Methodist College#90, Richmond Road
Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone : (080) 22219732, 22240097

Bangalore Institute of Fashion Technology (BIFT)6, Bilekahalli Gate (Near IIM- B), Bannerghatta Main Road
Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone : (080) 32721283, 41109966

The admission for Diploma in Fashion Technology differs from college to college. Normally, the admission for Diploma course is based on marks obtained in the 10th board exam. However, some reputed Institutions may also conduct their own entrance exam within the college. So, please refer the official website of the respective university in order to get more details regarding admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?