17th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?

I have passed my 10th from Maharashtra Board with 74.18%. I have got 88% in Science subject. Now I want to do Diploma in Information Technology from Polytechnic College from Mumbai. How should I get admission in Diploma Course in IT. What is the percentage required to take admission in polytechnic insititute in IT. Please give the list of all polytechnic institutes of Mumbai.
Santosh Kumar Verma
Mumbai.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?
  3. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Food Processing Technology in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 60012 rank in JEXPO?
  5. How can I get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Information Technology without any entrance exam? Duration of course and colleges in Mumbai or Pune?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  7. How to get admission for B.Tech course in a Government College ater completion of 3 year Diploma in Information Technology?
  8. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  9. Part time diploma colleges in TN Salem district?
  10. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  11. What is the chances of getting B.Tech admission in RGIT Mumbai after completing diploma with 75% marks?
  12. Names of the colleges of Automobile in Thane?
  13. Part time polytechnic diploma course without attending any class?
  14. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  16. Is there any polytechnic college in Chennai offering part time diploma course?
  17. How can I become a Lecturer in any Polytechnic College being a Civil Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  18. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?
6th April 2016, 11:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my 10th from Maharashtra Board with 74.18%. I have got 88% in Science subject. Now I want to do Diploma in Information Technology from Polytechnic College from Mumbai. How should I get admission in Diploma Course in IT. What is the percentage required to take admission in polytechnic insititute in IT. Please give the list of all polytechnic institutes of Mumbai.
Santosh Kumar Verma
Mumbai.
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Information Technology is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks. There is an entrance examination for the admission to the polytechnic courses in the name of Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission Test. You have to apply online through the website for the entrance examination. The website link is Click Here.

The course is available in many polytechnic colleges in Mumbai like
7th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Santosh Kumar Verma
Mumbai.
Those who interested to pursue for Diploma in Information Technology must complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The candidate required to score at least 50% of marks at 10th standard level. The admission to the Diploma in Information Technology is based on the entrance exam performance.

L F College of Engineering & Management, Andheri East, Mumbai
Address: 2/A , Gundowli, Little Flower School Marg, Andheri Kurla Road,
Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400069
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: Click Here

Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
Address: 49, Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400051
Email: [email protected]

Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic - Maharashtra
Address: Irla, N. R. G Marg, Opposite Cooper Hospital, Vile Parle West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India- 400056
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?