25th March 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for being a Polytechnic lecturer?

I have completed my b.tech degree course in computer science and engineering field. I have secured 8.2 CGPA in B.tech. I want to know about the minimum qualification required for being a Polytechnic lecturer?

Related Questions:
  1. What educational qualification is required to be a Teacher in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  3. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  4. What is the qualification required for the post of English Lecturer in government polytechnic college of Maharashtra State
  5. Can I get a call for interview if scored 265 marks in Polytechnic Lecturer post recruitment exam? Minimum marks required to get recruited?
  6. Qualification and minimum percentage required in 10th to apply for Polytechnic Diploma course?
  7. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the qualification required for applying in Polytechnic Diploma course and what is the minimum percentage required for doing this course in 12th standard? -- [New]
  9. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  10. Detailed criteria for the post of lecturer at Polytechnic
  11. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  12. What is the scope for a B.Tech student in banking sector and journalism?
  13. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  14. What is the procedure to join as a Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  16. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  17. List of the night diploma colleges in Bangalore?
  18. MCA post graduate is eligible to work as Lecturer in Polytechnic college?
25th March 2016, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for being a Polytechnic lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my b.tech degree course in computer science and engineering field. I have secured 8.2 CGPA in B.tech. I want to know about the minimum qualification required for being a Polytechnic lecturer?
Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized university are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college.

Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
26th March 2016, 01:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required in order to become a polytechnic lecturer is that you should have completed his/her PG qualification from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% in aggregate and should also have a B.Ed degree from a recognized University.

After this, you will have to appear for TET examination and only after scoring well in the examination, you will be very much eligible to apply as a polytechnic lecturer in any good college.
26th March 2016, 08:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Minimum Qualification Required for the post of Polytechnic Lecturer:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the post of Polytechnic lecturer post with B.Tech qualification. The minimum educational qualification required for the post of Polytechnic lecturer is given below.

>> Candidates must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university with FIRST CLASS.

>> Generally the selection made through Entrance Examination which is followed by Interview.

>> As you have completed B.Tech in Computer Science, you are eligible to apply for the post of Polytechnic Lecturer in the concerned discipline only. So you are required to qualify in the respective entrance examination and must qualify in Interview in order to become Polytechnic Lecturer.
26th March 2016, 10:57 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

**Minimum qualification required for being a Polytechnic lecturer====>

~>Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree from any recognized university.
Minimum 18 years of age for all the categories.
Maximum age allowed is 25 years for General category candidates.

~>Age relaxation is provided for the reserved categories.
5 years for the SC/ST categories.
3 years for OBC categories.

~>The selection process consists of two stages.They are:
Common Entrance test Interview.

~>Candidates must get qualified in the entrance test and the qualified candidates will be eligible for the interview process.
26th March 2016, 11:23 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The aspirant must have studied Bachelor’s Degree in the Branch of Engineering (B.E or B.Tech) with the minimum of 60% marks. They have to appear for the Written Competitive Examination for the selection to the post of lecturer. The examination consists of questions from the main subject you studied and from general knowledge. After that the candidates will be called for an interview. This is the eligibility and admission procedure to appoint lecturers in polytechnic colleges.
26th March 2016, 11:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Nice to see that you are interested to become a Polytechnic lecturer. The minimum educational required to become a Polytechnic lecturer is B.Tech or B.E in concerned specialization with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university. It is mandatory that the candidate must appear and qualify in the Written Competitive Examination to become a lecturer in Polytechnic college. Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must have minimum two years work experience in Teaching field. Those who qualified in the written will be called for an interview.
3rd January 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my post graduation in English in the year 1999 with 58 percent marks. Will I be able to apply for the lecturer post in polytechnic
15th May 2018, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

I have completed btech in computer science and having 55 % marks and 1 year work experience. So i am eligible for lectureship in polytechnic?
3rd April 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I'll complete my b-tech in Biomedical engineering in may with approximate 8.4 CGPA. In which field I can apply as lecturer after completion of b-tech instead of biomedical engineering.
27th September 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

minimum qualification for the post of HOD in polytechnic college
29th November 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I belong to sc community. i have 53 percentage in MA english, am i eligible to write poly technic lecturer exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?