26th December 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Need complete information about Diploma course in Leather Technology?

I am completed 12th with 70% marks. I want to study leather technology diploma course now. So i need the complete information about the course as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  2. What is the scope and salary prospects for Leather Technology Diploma holders? -- [New]
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th to study Diploma in Leather Technology? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT after completing diploma in Information Technology
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma holder in Leather Technology?
  6. Number of seats available in Government College of Engineering & Leather Technology, Kolkata for studying Tread Leather Technology through JELET? From which Bank branches I will get the application form?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  8. Can I do post graduation having several years of work experience after ITI?
  9. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Leather Technology in West Bengal?
  12. List of colleges in Punjab which offers Diploma in Leather Technology?
  13. How can I apply to study correspondence Diploma in Leather Technology if completed 12th?
  14. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology?
  15. Polytechnic courses other than Engineering for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th?
  16. Where can i pursue Diploma in Leather Footwear and Technology in Aligarh?
  17. How to complete diploma in electronics after doing ITI?
  18. Suitable courses for me after completing Diploma in Leather Goods and Footwear Technology?
1st January 2016, 06:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need complete information about Diploma course in Leather Technology?

Diploma in leather technology is basically a 3 years course. The eligibility to join the course is that a candidate should have completed his/her 10th grade from a recognized University, the age of the candidate should not exceed 35 years and should not be below 18 years.
1st January 2016, 10:21 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need complete information about Diploma course in Leather Technology?

Diploma in leather technology is a branch of engineering which deals with refining, production and synthesis of leather.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The minimum eligibility criteria requited to pursue diploma in leather technology is that the candidate must have passed class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized school.

As you have completed your class 12, you can pursue bachelor degree course in leather technology rather than diploma course. To pursue undergraduate course in leather technology, one has to pass the class 12 examination with physics, mathematics and chemistry as subjects from a recognized board of education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?