20th May 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Part time JELET entry is possible after B.Sc?

sir i have completed b.sc in pure science[pass course],with 62%..so can i take part in engineering through jelet exam in wbjee board....?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take a part in JELET exam in WBJEE board after completing BSc in Pure science with 62%?
  2. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  3. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  4. When will be the JELET exam form sale?
  5. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  6. From which bank Jelet application form can be obtained?
  7. Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry JELET exams application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  9. Can I get admission into 2nd year for B.Tech after JELET? I am a first year BSc computer science student
  10. After scoring 478 rank in JELET and 2802 rank in general how to get entry in top 15 colleges?
  11. What is lateral entry syllabus of JELET and Jharkhand entry test for diploma holder student in chemical engg
  12. How to do part time MCA after completing BSc?
  13. Date of sale of application form of JELET? From where to get the form? How will I get the admit card?
  14. How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?
  15. Date of selling of JELET application form for lateral entry to B.Tech. ?
  16. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc
  17. How to do degree from a good college after completing diploma in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
26th May 2014, 06:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Part time JELET entry is possible after B.Sc?

Hello,

It is good that you have completed your Bachelor in science in pure science degree in the pass course. and also scored a well above average marks. But you have asked to know about the entry into engineering degree course through lateral entry entrance exam in the west bengal Joint entrance examination. But let me tell you one thing that whether or not you know or not i don't know but for studying engineering after intermediate in science you need to qualify the joint entrances examinations conducted by the Technology education boards.

You will be eligible for a engineering degree even after diploma but for that you will have to go through lateral entry examination. but in no case they are requiring a graduate student so it is of course possible for you to get entry into the engineering degree but then through Lateral entry it is not possible. Lateral entry is conducted only for diploma holder students so that they can directly enter into second year engineering through it.

So also i want to tell you one more fact that if you try to get qualified in the entrance examination now you may qualify and a good rank and on that basis you will also get a good engineering college seat.but one my point of view it will be your loss to get admitted into engineering now after completing your graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?