1st July 2010, 06:11 PM
ALAM12

Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?

When the jelet result of west bengal will publish? what is the no of seats in metallurgical branch for latral entry in west bengal give me total details of coleges of west bengal who offered this branch?.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  2. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Leather Technology in West Bengal on the basis of lateral entry through JELET exam?
  3. How many seats are available in West Bengal JELET?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  6. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal
  7. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  8. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry in electrical stream in West Bengal and Jharkhand
  9. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  10. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  11. Syllabus for lateral entry of Jharkhand and West Bengal Engineering?
  12. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  13. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT Bhubaneshwar through West Bengal lateral entry test for B.E?
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hotel Management in Kolkata? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  16. How many seats are available for JELET in West Bengal in EE
  17. When the application form of JELET will be released in West Bengal? -- [New]
  18. How may I get the previous years question papers of JEE for lateral entry
15th January 2012, 09:43 PM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?

You can easily know about the date announcement of JELET by going his website.
26th May 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?

How many seat of mechanical engineering in west bengal jeelet
20th July 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Date of announcement of JELET results2012 of West Bengal all branch..?
28th July 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

date of jelet result on 2012
29th July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

when west bengal jelet 2012 result publish?
7th August 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

when the jelet result of 2012 will be published???
10th August 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Kobe jeelet result of 2012 published h0be.
13th August 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

let me know when WB jeelet 2012 published ?
13th August 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

let me know when jelet 2012 result will be published???plz inform me.
13th August 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

let me know when WB jeelet 2012 result will be published?
25th August 2012, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

i have ranked in 85(sc) in JELET examination. can i get seat in gov. engineering college of west bengal?
5th July 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

through jelet what are the colleges in w.b in which students may apply for be/b tech in agriculture/agricultural engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?