11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?

This I am aman Kumar I have done 10th with 58% marks in 2013 & pursuing 12th form arts subjects but now I want to do polytechnic from delhi government college after 12th so can you please confirm me after 12th passed with arts subject I am sitting in entrance exam in Delhi polytechnic college as well as Bihar polytechnic college , also I understand after 10th passed 3 year diploma & after 12th passed 2 years diploma.

Reply for the return mail will be highly appreciated , thanks in advance you all.

Waiting for your quick & nice reply thanking you once again.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year papers of CCS University, Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  3. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  4. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  5. If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?
  6. Can I get admission in any government college of Delhi and Bihar? I have scored 81.16
  7. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  8. List of all test centers in AP or Hyderabad?
  9. Any distance degree BSc colleges in Nellore in AP?
  10. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  11. How to get a government job after passing 3 years diploma in architecture from Indore Government Women's Polytechnic College?
  12. Can I get a seat in any government polytechnic college in Jharkhand? I have got 1856 rank in diploma in engineering, polytechnic
  13. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  14. List of colleges in Kerala for B.A Psychology?
  15. After completing ITI Mechanical Electronics which are the courses offered?
  16. List of top 10 colleges for M.E in English?
  17. How to take admission in Polytechnic government college in Delhi?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
25th October 2014, 12:32 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?

Appear for Polytechnic Entrance exam without any worry because it is a 10th based exam and it has nothing to do with your 10+2 qualification.

Just make sure that you have studied 10th class with subjects like Maths and Science from a recognized board of education.

Also, you should be well prepared for the entrance exam, then only you can get admission in a good polytechnic institutes of Delhi.

The diploma course will be of 3 years duration only and there will be no concession for 10+2 pass students because there is no such lateral entry for 12th class students in Diploma course.

For more information visit http://www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in/
24th September 2015, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?

CAN I JOIN POLYTECHNIC DELHI AFTER 10TH CLASS?
Electronics and Communication And computer engineering is that possible?
2nd June 2016, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

what is the lowest rank for getting admission in up government polytecnic college?? pls.reply me in my id- [email protected] thanks
10th July 2019, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i join polytechnic in assam after 1 2 arts?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?