17th September 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?

I am doing my B.Tech -IT(Final Year).Is this qualification is enough to become a lecturer in any government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  3. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  4. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. How to work in government polytechnic after completing B.Tech IT with 8.1 CGPA
  6. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. How to get Computer Science lecturer job in Government Engineering colleges? Minimum required qualification?
  11. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What basic qualification is required to become a Government Lecturer?
  14. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  15. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  16. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  17. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  18. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
30th October 2011, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?

hi i m b.Tech IT i want to job in government polytechnic for lecturer post
my email id is ([email protected])
30th November 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If B.Tech IT qualification enough to become a lecturer in government polytechnic or any government arts and science college?

i hv cmpltd mca with 83%. frm kakatiya university,andhra pradesh... am i elgbl 4 d post of lectrer in politechnic r any dgre clg of govt? plz reply...
26th December 2011, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam
I completed my BE CSE with CGPA 8.7 .Is this qualification is enough to become a lecturer in any government polytechnic or any government arts and science college? my mail id is [email protected]
26th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed my BE CSE with CGPA 8.7 out of 10.Is this qualification is enough to become a lecturer in any government polytechnic or any government arts and science college? pls guide me sir
7th January 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.E CSE with distinction in 2009. I have experience in IT field but i interest to take a teaching job. I am eligible for post of
lecturer. Please guide me sir/mam.

Thank you.
27th February 2012, 11:25 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

i hv cmpltd mca with 78%. frm kakatiya university,andhra pradesh... am i elgbl 4 d post of lectrer in politechnic r any dgre clg of govt? plz reply.
5th July 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I completed my Be and have 2 yrs if IT industry experience can i become a lecture in colleges of Karnataka? Pls guide me with details -- [email protected]
28th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,myself kanchan chaware.i have completed my engineering in (IT) can i apply for the polytechnic college.plz post the info in my email-id as ( [email protected])
2nd March 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i am doin b.tech (cse) final year, am i eligible to become a lecturer in polytechnic college,post to my email id [email protected]
18th October 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir/Mam... I completed my BE with Distinction and i have 2 years IT work experiance. Please let me know whether Im elgible for leturer post in poly technic college or any arts and science college. Please do update me to [email protected]. Thanks in advance
13th February 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam.
i have completed my B.Tch in 2013 with 85%. is i am eligable for governament polytechnic lecturer post .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?