27th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?

Hello
I have passed M.sc food technology..
Am I eligible to do diploma in Nutrition and food technology???
if yes thn plz tell me the fees structure and institute in West Bengal plzz.....
thanks in advance

20th June 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have passed M.sc food technology..
Am I eligible to do diploma in Nutrition and food technology???
if yes thn plz tell me the fees structure and institute in West Bengal plzz.....
thanks in advance
Yes, it is possible for you to study Diploma course after completing M.Sc course. The minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Nutrition and Food Technology is 10th standard. So, as per your educational qualification you are eligible for Diploma Nutrition & Food Technology. But, being a M.Sc student is not good for your career to apply for Diploma course, so I suggest you to apply for PhD or M.Phil in the relevant Specialization after completing M.Sc so that you can get a good job with high salary package.
21st October 2015, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?

I have done my pgdm in agribusiness and diploma in dairy technology , b.sc with PCM ,work ex 12years in food industry. Like to do a post graduation in food science and technology by distance mode,pls suggest is there any university in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?