19th October 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in IIM Tiruchirappalli?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for studying for a PG Diploma in Human Resource Management course in IIM Tiruchirappalli. So, is there any possibility to get an education loan for this course of this institute? Kindly tell me about this asap.

25th October 2020, 06:54 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Possibility to get an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in IIM Tiruchirappalli?

Yes, It is possible to get an education loan for studying PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in IIM Tiruchirappalli.

Once you get admission visit any bank with all your documents and admission proof.

Ask them for education loan they will tell about the procedure to get education loan and criteria.

If you are eligible than ask them for application form for educational loan.

Now fill application form correctly and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?