16th June 2012, 04:33 PM
ANOOP aggarwal

Procedure to get admission through AIEEE?

procedure to get admission through aieee -2012...please tell me what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to get admission in colleges based on AIEEE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to take admission in NITs after announcement of AIEEE results?
  3. Procedure to apply for B.Tech course after appearing for AIEEE?
  4. How may I get Information about Aeronautical engineering? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I've passed HSC with 71% marks and got 89 marks in AIEEE
  5. Detailed procedure for admission in engineering through AIEEE?
  6. How may I get admission in MTI Pune through the payment seat? I have attained 8 lac rank in AIEEE
  7. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  8. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Is it through IIT or AIEEE or do we have to give exam for particular college?
  9. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  10. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  11. Can i get admission in NIT Jalandhar after getting only 80 marks in AIEEE?
  12. How should I take admission through AIEEE? Procedure to register the seat in top colleges?
  13. Procedure to get admission through AIEEE? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in NIT, Kurukhetra? What's the procedure for the same? My state(Haryana) rank is 777 in AIEEE under OBC categories
  15. Colleges or university providing admission through AIEEE? Procedure to contact the colleges?
  16. Marks needed in AIEEE and MHT CET for admission in SPCE? Procedure of admission for outside Maharashtra State Student?
  17. Procedure to get admission for BE in Civil Engineering after completion of 12th Science from RBSE with 81%? When can I get admission for this course?
  18. How to join in Satyabhama University after scoring 15000 rakn in AIEEE and 92% in Intermediate? Procedure for admission?
20th August 2012, 06:11 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission through AIEEE?

Hi dear..

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination which have various colleges under it for taking admission in various streams of B.Tech and B.Arch .B.Planning.

For this , first you have to fill up the form available on their official website:-
aieee.nic.in

You have to appear for the exam which consist 90 questions in all, comprising 30 questions from each Physics, Chemistry and Maths Section.

+4 marks for right answer and -1 for wrong are awarded.

When you get qualified and get a rank in AIEEE, you have to go to the website of Central Counselling Board (CCB) to select the program and institute you want admission in and make your preference sheet.

At the allotment day, you will be notified, if you got a seat , and if you got one, then you have to go to the college where you got seat and fill up a form and submit the fees.

For recent updates please visit official site of CCB
ccb.nic.in

All the best..!!

Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?