2nd April 2016, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to open a Medical Shop and a Pharmacy college through correspondence Diploma course?

Hi,
I would like to take up correspondence course in Diploma in Pharmacy to open a Medical shop and a Pharmacy college in future. So, is it possible through this Diploma course?

4th April 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to open a Medical Shop and a Pharmacy college through correspondence Diploma course?

Diploma in pharmacy is a technical course which requires thorough practical classes. You can't do it in distance mode because AICTE doesn't approve distance mode diploma in pharmacy.

Admission is based on entrance exam and seats are limited in top colleges. You have to complete diploma in pharmacy from a PCI approved college to become eligible for registration as pharmacist.
28th June 2022, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to open a Medical Shop and a Pharmacy college through correspondence Diploma course?

I have completed, Msc. chemistry and working in quality control department in pharmaceutical insdutry by mre than 17 years. can i start medical store after taking PG dipllma in pharmaceutical managment by IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?