27th June 2016, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech for SCCL employee since 7 years who has completed Mining Diploma about 10 years ago?

Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Mining Engineering about 10 years ago. Now I am working as an employee in SCCL company from the last 7 years. Now, I want to study B.Tech. Is it possible for me now to study B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course for a 31 years old AutoCAD Designer who has completed 12th about 12 years ago?
  3. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  6. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  8. Possibility to apply in TNPSC Group-II exam for a candidate who has completed Diploma around 3 years ago?
  9. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  10. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  11. Can I study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 12th about 12 years ago and working as an AutoCAD Designer being a 31 years old candidate?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc for a candidate who has completed 12th Commerce about 18 years ago?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  14. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  15. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Veterinary or Agriculture in Kannada medium if passed 10th board 9 years ago?
  17. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
29th April 2023, 07:31 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech for SCCL employee since 7 years who has completed Mining Diploma about 10 years ago?

Yes, it is possible for you to study B.Tech even though you completed your Diploma in Mining Engineering about 10 years ago. Many universities and colleges in India offer lateral entry admission to B.Tech programs for Diploma holders.

You can check the eligibility criteria of different colleges and universities that offer B.Tech programs in Mining Engineering or related fields. Some institutions may require you to have a minimum percentage in your Diploma, while others may consider your work experience as an advantage. Additionally, you may also need to appear for entrance exams such as JEE Main or state-level engineering entrance exams.

It's important to note that the admission criteria and process may vary from one institution to another. Therefore, I would suggest you visit the websites of different colleges and universities that offer B.Tech in Mining Engineering, check the eligibility criteria, and contact their admission office for more information.

Lastly, pursuing a B.Tech degree after your Diploma in Mining Engineering can open up various career opportunities and help you gain a deeper understanding of the subject. It can also help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?