2nd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?

Hello everyone,
I have completed my Diploma
in Civil Engineering 8 years ago
and then worked in Dubai.
I have come back in India now and I want
to do B.Tech. So, is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  3. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  4. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  5. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  6. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  7. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  8. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  9. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  10. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering through correspondence for 26 years old Civil Draftsman?
  11. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  13. How can I take degree in Civil Engineering College from Dubai? I have completed diploma in Civil from Bangladesh
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
  15. List of distance engineering universities in which I can apply after completing diploma in Civil Engineering course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study professional diploma courses in south India? I have completed B.Tech civil engineering
4th March 2015, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?

If you have completed Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute then you are definitely eligible for admission in B.Tech course. You have to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test for getting admission. As a Diploma holder you will be eligible for admission in 2nd year of the degree program. You have to show document proof of this 8 years gap when getting admission in the college/Institute. Hence, just be prepared for the entrance exam and also make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your Diploma qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?