1st September 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma Engineering course for 28 years old MSc(Software Engineering) postgraduate?

Hi Sir, I have completed my MSc in Software Engineering course. Now I am 28 years old and I want to do Diploma Engineering course. So, is there any possibility of studying Diploma Engineering course for me?

4th September 2019, 04:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Engineering course for 28 years old MSc(Software Engineering) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my MSc in Software Engineering course. Now I am 28 years old and I want to do Diploma Engineering course. So, is there any possibility of studying Diploma Engineering course for me?

Students who have passed Class X or equivalent examination with Science and Mathematics subjects are eligible to study the Diploma Engineering course. There is no age limit to study the Diploma Engineering course in polytechnics in Tamil Nadu. Therefore, you can study Diploma Engineering course after completion of the BSc (Software Engineering) in the age of 28 years. As you have passed the MSc (Software Engineering), you can study various other courses like MBA. It is not advisable to study the Diploma Engineering course after completion of the MSc (Software Engineering).
9th August 2022, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Engineering course for 28 years old MSc(Software Engineering) postgraduate?

I have discontinued diploma in mechanical engineering after 4th semester in 2013..shall I continue final year in correspondence..is there any possibilities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?