10th January 2023, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Is that possible to get lateral admission in NIT colleges by a diploma student for the b.tech?

I'm going to complete my diploma in electronic and communication engineering. So I need information regarding lateral admission in NIT colleges.(Is that possible to get lateral admission in NIT colleges by a diploma student for the b.tech).

14th January 2023, 09:37 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is that possible to get lateral admission in NIT colleges by a diploma student for the b.tech?

NIT does not offer admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry. So, you are not eligible to get admission in NIT after LEET.

Admission in NIT is conducted after qualifying in JEE but candidates with diploma are not eligible for admission in NIT.
15th January 2023, 10:51 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is that possible to get lateral admission in NIT colleges by a diploma student for the b.tech?

NITs does not offer the admission in B.Tech 2nd year of the course through lateral entry.

So, you cannot get admission through lateral entry in NITs. Also diploma holder are not eligible for admission in NITs. You can apply for admission in other state government colleges through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?