13th October 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join courses like Journalism, Fashion or Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Well I am doing my diploma in mechanical engineering but after my course i prefer to join in studies like journalism ,fashion or hotel management is is possible........to study them after my diploma

20th November 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join courses like Journalism, Fashion or Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering but now i want to join hotel management . What are thw ways or am i eligible to joun hotel management for degree
5th December 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join courses like Journalism, Fashion or Hotel Management after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I have completed my diploma in civil engineering and now I want a degree in journalism.., so is it possible ...?
10th July 2018, 04:07 PM
iamssuhana

No, Its not possible. Students who have done 10+2 from the recognized board examination or its equivalent (Diploma course) with 'English' subjects are eligible to join this course. Admission process totally depends upon the performance of the candidates in written exam, interview and group discussion. The best institutes are:

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa

Institute of Hotel Management( IHMs)
International Institute of Hotel Management
Indian Institute of Hotel Management (IIHMs)
Lovely Professional University (LPU)
Indian Institute of Hotel Management and Culinary Arts
Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
NSHM School of Hotel Management , Durgapur,
Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition DehraDun ,
Christ University, Bangalore.
Army Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Bangalore,
ITC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?