8th April 2022, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join degree with 2nd PUC marks card and diploma tc?

I have completed my 2nd PUC and joined Diploma then I have dis continued diploma. Is it possible to join degree with 2nd PUC marks card and diploma tc

9th April 2022, 11:33 PM
naznishad

Default Re: Is it possible to join degree with 2nd PUC marks card and diploma tc?

i have lost my 2nd pu transfer certificate but my college is not issuing a duplicate tc. i have filed a police complaint regarding the loss of my tc and i have a fir copy and an affidavite copy signed by the notary. i am planning to join degree course bbm. You can get admission in any college without TC but that admission is provisional. You have to assure the college administration that you will produce the document within a couple of weeks or in the time allotted by the college administration. Transfer certificate is needed when getting admission to different state college. If the college is in same state then transfer certificate is not needed. Generally, for changing school transfer certificate is the most needed. Universities offering a degree course usually require a migration and in some cases a TC, but in the case of autonomous institutes not regulated by any university, the certificates are not required.
11th April 2022, 04:58 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to join degree with 2nd PUC marks card and diploma tc?

Yes, you can change the college after 1st PUC and If you want to change the college then most of the college's ask you to pay the 2nd PUC fees to give you TC, marks card, and study certificate.
13th April 2022, 06:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Is it possible to join degree with 2nd PUC marks card and diploma tc?

Yes, you can change the college after 1st PUC and If you want to change the college then most of the colleges ask you to pay the 2nd PUC fees to give you TC, marks card, and study certificate.

You can talk to your class teacher or the principal of your college.
13th April 2022, 09:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to join a degree course with the 2nd PUC. Students who have completed the PUC in the Science stream can enroll in courses such as Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Nursing, Pharmacy, Agriculture, Engineering, or Medicine. You can also enroll in pure sciences such as BSc. Admission to these courses depends upon the marks scored in the PUC examination which is conducted by the institutes or state board.

Students who have completed the Commerce stream may enroll in a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Business Management degree course.

Those who have passed the Arts stream PUC can opt for a Bachelor of Arts or Diploma in Education, Bachelor of Social Work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?