25th May 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to join directly in 2nd year in Diploma after completion of 2nd PUC?

Sir, I have failed in Chemistry in 2nd PUC but, I have passed in supplementary examination. Can, I join 2nd year of Diploma course directly? Or, will I get admission in 1st year only?

31st May 2019, 08:58 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join directly in 2nd year in Diploma after completion of 2nd PUC?

Yes, you can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or two years ITI course from a government recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Diploma course. To get admission in second year of Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the entrance examinations like VOCLET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
31st May 2019, 11:31 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to join directly in 2nd year in Diploma after completion of 2nd PUC?

It is not possible for any 2nd PUC passed candidate to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Engineering course.

You will get admission in first year of Diploma in Engineering course only. You need to apply for your state level engineering exam for admission in first year of diploma.
31st May 2019, 07:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

There is no such provision available in Diploma in Engineering which allow you to take admission in second year of Diploma directly after PUC.

You need to take admission in first year of Diploma in Engineering after 2nd PUC to pursue this course.
1st July 2022, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i join in diploma directly after passed out vocational course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?