2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in private or government sector

I want to do diploma in electronic and then I want to do degree can I get job in private or government section and how much I want to score in degree or in diploma? Can someone please provide me the answer on this as I need to check the possibilities?

Related Questions:
  1. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  2. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  4. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  5. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  6. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  7. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate? -- [New]
  8. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  10. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  11. Which sector is better for government job or private job?
  12. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  13. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  14. What are the job opportunities available for under graduates in private and government sector companies?
  15. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  16. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  17. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  18. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
3rd September 2015, 10:38 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in private or government sector

Yes, definitely you can get jobs in private as well as in government sector after having diploma as well as degree certificate. It is enough to get jobs in private as well as in government sector. All you need to do is just maintain your overall mark sheet from diploma to degree above 65% of marks and have some basic knowledge about your department and stream which you are pursuing.

Al the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?