4th August 2020, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to secure job in Abroad for a Diploma Civil student?

Hi friends, if I study Diploma course in Civil Engineering then I will be able to secure a job in Abroad? Actually I am a Diploma student of Civil Engineering and I want to do job in Abroad. Please tell me if it is possible.

6th August 2020, 01:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to secure job in Abroad for a Diploma Civil student?

Yes, it is possible to secure job in Abroad with diploma in civil. For this you have gain some experience first in India . Once you will have good experience , you will get chance to work in aboard also.

If you are thinking securing job in aboard just after diploma than it will mess your life because many many fresher job for technical job from here and end up doing anything there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?