28th February 2016, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy at 43 years age?

I have done graduation in Chemistry followed by post graduation in same subject. Right now i am working in a firm and has an experience of 8 years. Now i wish to study Diploma in Pharmacy but the problem is that my age is 43 years. Can i study the course at this age?

28th February 2016, 05:04 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Diploma in Pharmacy at 43 years age?

It is really inspiring that you are aiming for further studies even being at the age of 43 and working professional. You can definitely pursue diploma in pharmacy, there is no problem with your age. Yes, it is true that you will not be able to pursue full time course since your age is beyond the age limit of the educational institutes. However, you can pursue the course via -

- Correspondence mode or distance learning mode
- Part time learning mode
28th February 2016, 06:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the diploma in pharmacy entrance exam have an upper age limit mentioned but still some don't have any upper age limit. Hence, you will have limited options available to study this course.

This is a regular course and you have to attend regular classes to complete it. Hence, be prepared for the entrance exam if you want to get admission in a reputed college.
28th February 2016, 11:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done graduation in Chemistry followed by post graduation in same subject. Right now i am working in a firm and has an experience of 8 years. Now i wish to study Diploma in Pharmacy but the problem is that my age is 43 years. Can i study the course at this age?
Sorry it is not possible for you to get admission for Diploma in Pharmacy course through regular at the age of 43 years. However, you can do Diploma in Pharmacy through Distance or Correspondence course. There is no age limit required for Diploma in Distance or Correspondence course.
24th August 2016, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Did diploma in pharmacy course by correspondence or distance mode is approved by pharmacy council of India.
12th December 2019, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10 2 with science 2015 what is a minimum and maximum degree to become me a good pharmacist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?