16th March 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy being a 28 years old B.A. graduate?

Hello,
I am Sangita Singh and I have completed
my B.A. and my Age is 28.
Can I Join Diploma in Pharmacy?
Waiting for your reply.

18th March 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy being a 28 years old B.A. graduate?

If you have done 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology then you are definitely eligible for Diploma in Pharmacy admission. In most the colleges there is no upper age limit for Diploma in Pharmacy course and you can apply for admission by appearing for an entrance exam which is mainly conducted along with the polytechnic entrance exam. Therefore, if you fulfill the 10+2 subject combination criteria then you are definitely eligible for the entrance exam.
20th November 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Pharmacy being a 28 years old B.A. graduate?

Hi. Myself Afzal Bakhsh from Aligarh. I have done my graduation in 2015 at the age of 22.
Nd now I'm 26 year old.I want to get admission in diploma in pharmacy to prosper my career. Can I study in diploma in pharmacy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?