3rd January 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?

Hello sir, I am graduate with Arts stream and want to study a Post Graduate Diploma course. Which course is suitable for me? List of colleges with admission procedure?

3rd February 2017, 01:15 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Post Graduate Diploma course is suitable for an Arts graduate? List of colleges with admission procedure?

Since you are an arts graduate, I would like to suggest you to go for a PG Diploma course, in one of the subjects related to your field only i.e. Arts.

There are many courses in the Political Science, Public Policies, History, Public Administration etc.

There are many colleges including some very prominent institutes like TISS, JSGP, IP etc.

All of them conduct their separate exams for the admission.

Hurry up, the forms many be ending by now as its February already.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?