19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management is beneficial course after Mechanical Engineering? Module of course and work area?

I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course. Is it beneficial course for me? Module of course and working area after completion of it?

Related Questions:
  1. Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management a beneficial course for Mechanical Engineer? List of colleges for it?
  2. Difference between Graduate Engineering and Post Graduate Diploma? Which one is beneficial?
  3. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  4. Procedure to do Postgraduate Diploma in Technology Management beneficial for Mechanical Engineer?
  5. Graduate engineer and post graduate diploma both the courses are same? What is the difference and which one is more beneficial?
  6. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  7. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  8. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  9. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Watershed Management for Botany graduate? -- [New]
  12. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  13. Which is the best university to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course through distance mode?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  15. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  17. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is appearing in single module for cs executive beneficial as it is my third year of BAF?
21st October 2017, 06:02 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management is beneficial course after Mechanical Engineering? Module of course and work area?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in material management after completing mechanical engineering, then it is beneficial for you. Here below are details regarding benefits of doing PG diploma in material management:-

:- Post graduate diploma in material management is beneficial for student interested to work in Manufacturing, Shipping and retailing field.

:- PG diploma in material management provides necessary knowledge and skills to built good career in outer world of material management.

Eligibility Conditions for PG Diploma in Material Management:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in material management is graduation degree from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma in material management is 1 year.

Details Regarding Work Areas after PG Diploma in Material Management:-

:- Financial corporation.

:- Automobile companies.

:- R&D departments.

:- Trading departments.

:- Transportation companies.

:- Educational institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?