5th April 2015, 09:31 PM
Ritesh Bhure

Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I am Ritesh Bhure completed diploma in mechanical Engg. 2010 -2013 and currently doing post diploma in tool design At dharwad centre and now I want to do post graduation diploma in mechanical engineering whether am eligible to do it And where I mean in which college / Institute please help me out ..waitong for your reply thank you .!!

6th April 2015, 07:27 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering

>>You must have done B.E/ B.Tech in the same or related stream with atleast 50% from recognized Indian institution.

>>There is no age limitation.

There is no such colleges in India that offer Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

You can opt for the course only in abroad at Canada, USA, Russia etc.,

You must have either GRE / IELTS or TOEFL score to get in.

6th April 2015, 11:26 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

For the post graduation in Mechanical engineering you have to qualify the GATE exam which is conducted every years on All India level for the admission in various IIT and NIT and Universities to get the admission in M.tech.
After you qualify the exam then you have to register on online counselling and then fill your choices of the collages and Universities after it you will be allotted a seat based on the rank you obtained in entrance exam.

Collage where you can apply for the course are-

>> Anna University

>> V.I.T. University

>> Y.M.C.A. University

>> I.I.T. Delhi

>> I.I.T. Mumbai

>> I.I.T. Roorkee

>> I.I.T. dhanbad

>> I.I.T. Kharakpur

>> N.I.T. kurukshetra

>> N.I.T. wrangal

>> G.J.U. University

>> B.I.T.S. Pilani

>> N.I.T. Wrangal
6th April 2015, 11:50 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

To apply for mechanical engineering requires at least a bachelor's degree.or / Diploma (with experience) is a must for the students to pursue this programme.

Programme duration:
One year (MSc)
9 months (Diploma)

Graduate programs in mechanical engineering typically involve research projects in a specific area, culminating in a thesis or dissertation.

Mechanical engineering opens a variety of career opportunities with automobile manufacturers, utility companies and government agencies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?